“Amazing wines”
Review of Tobin Winery

Tobin Winery
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Ballandean
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We were recommended to visit Tobin, and what a great recommendation. We met the wine maker and had a lovely hour talking about wine, the region and tasting all the varieties. Would definitely stop here to have a taste and pick up a few bottles.

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

The wines are amazing. The story of how it's done is fascinating. The taste is like nothing I've ever had and I review a lot of wines on the ABC . Even got me drinking Chardonnay again! I signed up for their wine club right on the spot.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

What a wonderful gem in the Granite Belt is Tobin Wines, and what a real gentleman is Adrian Tobin. And the wines we tasted delicious! Will definitely be going back there, and will quite likely sign up for the cellar door direct wine club.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We visited about 5 wineries, this was our favourite.
Adrian and Steve were excellent hosts. We learned so much more than wine knowledge.
The tastings were excellent, I will come back and recommend.

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Came across this hidden gem last time we were here on a getaway and made sure it headed the list of must-do wineries this time round.
Yes the wines are a little more pricey than other places around here, but you get what you pay for - its a true case of quality over quantity. I'm no wine buff, but even I can taste the difference here.
If you are going to bunch of wineries in the one day, make sure this is first stop, so you can really appreciate what's on offer.
Put simply, Tobins is top shelf!