All reviews bali suite blackberry cottage landscaped gardens hamilton gardens comfortable bed great taste larger cottage marokopa falls garden view waitomo caves beautiful accommodation new zealand the cottages wished we could have stayed longer peaceful retreat mini fridge lovely spot
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We recently had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful accommodation.
Cambridge coach house is perfect! We stayed here for my pre and post wedding night. The room was spotlessly clean, stylish, very comfortable, well maintained and looks very luxurious. Vicky ensured that the room was immaculate. She was very friendly, kind and accommodating.
She ensured i would have left with a good impression.

I could go on but suffice it to say we were very pleased with our stay, and although short and sweet, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.
And would recommend it to everybody.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
vickidene, Owner at Cambridge Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Always a delight to accommodate a wedding party! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and have taken the time to write such a fab review. Thank you so much for choosing us and of course we'd love to see you back anytime. All our very best wishes for your exciting future together :-)

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I chose this location because we wanted to visit a few spots nearby - Waitomo, Hobbiton, Rotorua. After researching a few areas, for the price, this looked luxurious compared to other near by like Mata Mata. My research paid off! It was more than I expected for the price.

Our plans changed because I didn't realize school was out so the Waitomo glow worm caves were sold out! We were able to check in early (really early) and the owner gave us excellent tips. My 13 year old made a face when Hamilton Gardens were mentioned and she caught on so quickly! He actually enjoyed them. Her best advice was the waterfall west past Waitomo glow worm caves. That was spectacular.

I got to use the bathroom before we headed out and it was such a treat to see a sparkling heart sticker over the toilet paper! It was these small details that made this stay special. When we got home after a late night with the Hobbiton evening tour, the heat was turned on and the lights were on!! I felt like I was staying at my sister's or my best friend's except they aren't as talented in decorating as our room was.

I could hear an occasional truck but the birds chirping were more a predominant sound. We enjoyed the plunger coffee and the ramen packs for a snack!

I suspect these rooms would go fast if there are any horse events in the area since we passed a large horse arena/stadium so book early. She only has 3 cottages/rooms.

Google maps steered us to the wrong side of the road. There is a large sign but it didn't catch our eye. At night, the red in the sign does catch your eye. If you aren't traveling by camper, this is a great place to stay for the sights in this area. The sights are still a bit of a drive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
vickidene, Owner at Cambridge Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Firstly, it was such a pleasure to meet you and your family - a rare treat to meet a child with such excellent manners and personality!
I love to let our guests know of the 'free' sights available in the area and its great to learn that you took my advice and enjoyed them all, you certainly have made the most of your Waikato experience!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and thorough review, we really appreciate it and sincerely hope to see you again some time.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Only a few minutes out of town - very convenient to Cambridge town services and Karapiro and beautifully quiet and relaxing with farm estate views. I stayed in the Acacia Suite furnished with French provincial decor although all suites looked similarly lovely and well-designed.

Everything considered for a modern short-stay with great shower facilities, warm duvet and a strong heat pump for cold nights. Breakfast supplies not included but Cambridge cafes available less than 10 minutes away and there is a mini-fridge and toaster also provided. No tissues or hand cream (not an issue as I had brought my own) but a bathrobe might have been additionally useful.

Lovely high-quality stay. Definitely consider as an alternative to in-town options.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
vickidene, Owner at Cambridge Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Delightful to meet you both and so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, we really appreciate our guests who wander the gardens and take advantage of the sunny outdoor spaces. Thanks very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review and great to hear your thoughts on extra little items - we'll definitely be putting some thought into that, thanks again and trust the remainder of your travels will be safe and happy :-)

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Spent a night in the Bali Suite, beautiful decor, from the gorgeous duvet fabric to the couches and chandelier. Spotlessly clean, large shower with great shower head and a small kitchenette area with pretty crockery. The gardens are beautiful and peaceful, well kept lawns. Nice and quiet , away from road and traffic and was lovely to wake up to chirping birds. A beautiful view to look at while lying in bed. Just perfect, thanx

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
vickidene, Owner at Cambridge Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

My goodness!! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a lovely review :-) We are so lucky to have such a beautiful spot here, sometimes we feel we have to pinch ourselves LOL so pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you, most sincerely again.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Me and my husband were in this house in January 2014 and I forget to write the recension. I hope you could forgive me.
Our stay was very plesant and the room very well equipped and clean. Fabulous the garden.
Well done

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
vickidene, Owner at Cambridge Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Can't tell you how happy we are that we've popped into your head again after all this time! Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review and we sincerely hope to see you again one day :-)