Blairgowrie House
Cambridge Mews(Cambridge)
US$111
Colonial Court Motel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$90
Captain's Quarters Motor Inn(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$107
Cambrian Lodge Motel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$152
US$147
Orbitz.com
US$124
US$120
Kauri Lodge(Cambridge)
US$125
No. 1 Motels(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
Agoda.com
Cambridge TOP 10 Holiday Park(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$325
US$299
Orbitz.com
All reviewschocolate roomcontinental breakfastcountry roadthe secret gardenfarm machinerycomfortable bedcharming hostsexcellent breakfastlovely placebeautiful roomexcellent facilitieseach morningnight staynew zealandhome away from homeonly stayed one nightovernight stop
Reviewed 30 November 2012

What a find. A lovingly restored bed and breakfast, who's hosts were genuinely hospitable; they couldn't have done enough for us.
We were sad to leave the exquisitely furnished and decorated Edwardian show peice: the delightful gardens; complete with Secret (Fairyland & Hobbit) Garden and a triple garage full of vintage machinery. My husband was enthralled with his personally guided tour.
We both loved our silver service breakfast in the formal dining room,overlooking the gardens. Background period music during breakfast completed an ambience fit for Royals.
I was even able to have my hair expertly coiffed.
This was a very special experience for us. Thank you so much to our wonderful hosts. Best wishes to you both, always.
Helen and John Petchell

Room Tip: Each room has been decorated in differing styles and colours with varying facilities. We enjoyed the Chocolate room with a deck overlooking acres of green pasture, where a few horses grazed. Outdoor furniture and a bbq were an added bonus.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2012

Thank you, so pleased you both enjoyed your stay., I know it was a very special trip for you both. Every guest we have has different needs and we do our best to fulfill all of these sounds as if we ticked all the boxes for you. Loved the comments about Royalty. Thank you again for the very kind comments.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I found this a very clean and comfortable place to stay, and I can be a little fussy! I felt at home as soon as I arrived, and the food was delicious! I fully recommend others to stay and take advantage of this quaint home - the hosts are very welcoming and interesting people to meet.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review, these our very valuable to us as a business. Kelvin and I both enjoyed your visit and even more special to have a Scottish guest as of course Blairgowrie House is named after the small town Blairgowrie in Scotland, where the original owners (1916) Grandparents lived.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Hubby and I have returned home from two nights stay at Blairgowrie. We were 3 couples who descended upon Annette, Kelvin & Frodo Friday night as we were celebrating my birthday. Annette surprised me with a lovely HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner, cheese & crackers, chippies & warm snacks. The decor was just as lovely as the website depicted. Hubby LOVED the Man Cave & we both adored Frodo the friendly kitty. Annette & Kelvin have it all down to a fine art. Manicured lawns, spotless accommodation & many little extras, not to mention scrumptious breakfasts. They both allowed us the perfect mix of being around when we needed them for a chat or advice on places to eat & visit, but also leaving us to our own devices. The feeling that we were invading someones home quickly disappeared and we settled in for a relaxing weekend. Even my not very easily impressable husband was impressed and has informed me that he would go back there to stay. I am already looking for an excuse to go back!

Room Tip: If you want a deck then choose the Tulip or Chocolat rooms
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

A huge thank you for the glowing report. The great thing about Bed & Breakfast is that everyone is in a fun holiday mood looking for a surprise and different experiences. We do our best to make memories. Thanks for a great weekend.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

We stayed recently and can honestly say, that due to husband's career we have lived in 11 countries and stayed in a lot of holiday accommodation and Blairgowrie House has to top the list. Quite splendid: comfortable, pristine, exquisite decor and charming hosts. They've thought of absolutely everything to make your stay unforgettable. Di F

Room Tip: The Chocolate Room easily accessible from the entrance.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Hi Di Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kelvin and I enjoyed hosting you both even though it was so short and no time to view the 'Man Cave'. We look forward to another visit when you have the time to wander through the shed filled with vintage machinery and collections of all the unexpected!!

Reviewed 17 October 2012

I spent a very beautiful staying at Blairgowrie B&B. The house is very nice, very comfortable and their owners are very kind people. I strongly recommend you to visit this B&B if you are going to New Zeeland. You will stay in an awesome place near to Hobitton, springs and a lot of breathtaking landscapes.

Room Tip: The Chocolate room is incredible!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
CambridgeAnnette, Owner at Blairgowrie House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Thank you JoseLuis for the great review and photos. Kelvin and I enjoyed hosting you and have learnt more about Argentina,