“Very good food”
Review of Onyx

Onyx
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the heart of Cambridge, Onyx Cafe and Bar is the go-to whether passing through for a coffee or celebrating a milestone with family and friends. With it's dark furnishings and warm-tones timber flooring, Onyx is a humming lofty space sure to please anyone in your party. From succulent steaks, tender chicken and lamb dishes through to homemade wood fired pizzas, the brunch, lunch and dinner menu covers even the most fastidious of palettes. A delectable desert menu is available to round off an evening meal, with a cake cabinet on show throughout the day offering an array of tasty treats. Friendly, efficient and professional service is a guarantee with staff on hand to cater to your every whim. Dietary requirements are happily catered to without hassle, with your experience top priority. The function room is available to hire should you wish for a private meal or party. Your celebration can remain exclusive from start to finish, with the upstairs venue holding it's own bar and bathroom facilities. With a roaring fire in winter months and sunshine-streamed outdoor settings in summer, Onyx is a year-long favourite pick as a dining destination. Open seven days a week from 9am until late, Onyx is a gem in the crown of Cambridge that you will revisit again and again.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went here for dinner with two of our out of town friends and our teenage daughters. Food was great and ambiance was lovely. Great place to take people for a good foodie experience in Cambridge.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We popped in here for a casual lunch and our expectations were exceeded. Best Snapper fish and chips I have had for a long while.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

My wife had the Alfredo pasta which was superb, my daughter and I had pizzas. The Hawaiian was very nice, the pineapple was excellent, possibly fresh not tinned. I had the fire eaters pizza which was spicy, and very tasty.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I run a small boutique Bed and Breakfast in Cambridge. We always feel confident in recommending the Onyx for fine food and feed back from guests confirms this.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Wonderful food and great atmosphere. My husband and I stopped by on a rainy afternoon for lunch. We were seated and served quickly. We had the prawn& crab cakes and the chicken BBQ quesadilla. Both were wonderful! Especially the quesidilla. Other dishes looked good as well such as the corn fritters and open steak sandwich. Also, they have GLUTEN FREE pizza! Yay :)