My wife and I enjoyed our three nights stay at The St. James.
+ The balcony view is spectacular! You can see the greenery in the surrounding, and snow capped mountain in the backdrop.
+ The room facilities are modern and clean.
+ Most of the restaurants are near enough to be within easy strolling distance.
+ Free and fast WIFI connection. We used up our 1GB quota within 2 nights and the motel owner happily allocated us another GB.
- Get used to big TV at home, I find the TV is a bit small.
- I think the basin in the bathroom is trendy, but a bit shallow. Water splashes out easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hanmer Springs newest accommodation. 5 Star rating. The perfect place for couples to relax and recharge. Located in the centre of the village - park the car and stroll to the restaurants, cafes, shops and thermal pools. Self-contained studios and suites with panoramic alpine views, sunny patios/balconies, luxury bathrooms and oh, so comfortable beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St James Hotel Hanmer Springs