“Six go for Breakfast”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We loved Hanmer Springs and had our last morning breakfast at Springs Cafe. Lovely food, big portions and really friendly staff, a perfect way to start another long day on the road!

Take the opportunity to buy some muffins or scones for the day or trip ahead.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I went in here to get something to take away and while we were served straight away by a pleasant enough young woman, we ended up waiting a long time for our food to be put into containers. There was no specific place for us to stand while we waited so kept getting in the way of other customers. I ordered two Mediterranean frittatas, thinking they would have feta and olives, but contained broccoli and zucchini, which made them watery. When my husband went back to ask if the sauce was gluten free, they couldn't say. As I have Coeliac disease it is important for me to know what I am eating! Also, you would think they would put utensils in, but no, we had to eat with our fingers - very messy. Well, we have tried this place and won't go back as there are other really good places to eat in Hanmer.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here had plate of muesli but muesli was barely enough to cover half the bottom of the plate even tbough fruit was nice I left famished had toast but given butter only tasteless after spending $50.00 left famished and had tp go to the bakery to eat breakfast very disappointed

Reviewed 16 March 2014

A simple operation (a deli by day, pizza by night) sharing a courtyard with Monteiths and O'Flynns. Good coffee and simple food well prepared and served.

At night one could order from any of the 3 restaurants and sit at an outdoors table to enjoy the passing parade and the food.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend headed over after the springs. We drank flavoured teas and ate an Eaton Mess. It was yummy. Qute little deli with friendly staff and quick service. Pizzas looked and smelt great. Would return.