My Family and friends stayed here Labour Weekend 2011.It was my Daughters 18th on the Friday we arrived.Booked a chalet which is a 3 minute walk from main hotel and this was clean and tidy with firewood ready for a cosy fire.Because of the numbers of our party also had 2 rooms in the main hotel complex these were also very acceptable.The Chalet could accommodate 6-7.
We ate at Hectors for a breakfast on Sat morning and was again very pleasant.The whole stay in Hanmer was great and was very busy partly the long weekend and people from Christchurch having a break from earthquake aftershocks. Very nice 'vibe' in the town. We'll be going back when there's snow!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs