WOW - I had not been to Hanmer Springs before - but will definately be going back. This quaint yet modern hotel had a team of the most friendly staff you would ever meet. The rooms were cosy, the food (and wine) delicious - what more can I say? Had a very sound nights sleep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs