My Wife and I have just spent 3 wonderful days at the Heritage Hotel, and could not fault it.
On arrival, parking was easy, and we received a most efficient and friendly welcome. Our room was spacious and clean, and the Bathroom huge! The heating was super efficient, and as the temperature plunged to -6 degrees was certainly appreciated.
We did not intend to eat in the hotel for more than one night, but the combination of a fabulous meal the first night, together with the charisma and efficiency of our Waitstaff, Petyo and Orshi, convinced us to repeat it each night. We were not disappointed!
We look forward to staying there again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs