We booked with the entertainment book for 3 nights @ $115/night, which is excellent. Fantastic location, but.... our room was above conference centre and it was really noisy, had to call reception 3x for music to be turned off. They moved us to another room but the 3rd night was even worse!!! there was a school ball and the music was blaring til midnight. We were not advised of this, had we known, we wouldnt have stayed at the Heritage. Expected alot more of a hotel of this standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to escape the pressure of the city and relax in the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a landmark hotel in the heart of Hanmer Springs Village, just a short stroll from the shops and the famous Thermal Pools. Nestled in 9 hectares of beautifully landscaped gardens, the historic Hanmer Lodge building offers the perfect retreat from the stress of modern life. Relax and enjoy the peaceful outdoor setting that the hotel provides, including our tennis court and outdoor swimming pool (seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs