“Amazing!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ani Health Care
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide natural, holistic health treatments for Arthritis, Back Pain, Insomnia, Stress Management and many more. Available are Ayurvedic Treatments for body, mind and spirit to improve, protect and promote health and well-being. Beauty Treatments as well as Yoga and Personal Training are also available. We offer Ayurvedic cleansing and purification treatments (Panchakarma) according to your individual body type and conditions.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Ani has helped through many different health problems. She takes time to listen, asks very pertinent questions and certainly knows what she is talking about. I have done what she has recommended and my general health has improved, as well as having a more positive mind and problem-solving attitude. She is very good at sharing her knowledge and I wish she could give workshops for us to learn even more from her! I have as well received some massages from Ani and she was very good, always caring and ready to help in anyway she can. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, with all sorts of 'problems' or 'needs', as she has a broad knowledge of the well-being in general.Thanks Ani!