We covered the north and south islands in March-April 2014. At the last minute, we added Settlers Motel and Hamner Springs, and I am so glad we did. It turned out to be our favorite stop. The motel is clean, well-run, and perfectly located -- a short walk to town. The owners were helpful and attentive to detail. (It was the only place we stayed where all of the clocks were actually set!) Hamner Springs offers mountain biking, hiking, a wonderful set of springs, and a spa. We would return here in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SETTLERS MOTEL is a 5 star boutique motel carefully designed for your comfort and privacy. With relaxing decor and quality fittings you can be assured of a totally rejuvenating holiday, short break or romantic weekend away in superb accommodation which has that special touch. We are situated just 60 metres from Amuri Avenue in lovely tranquil surroundings with no street or traffic noise. We are a Qualmark 5 Star rated motel - Self Contained and Serviced - "Exceptional, among the best available in New Zealand." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Settlers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settlers Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Settlers Motel Hanmer Springs