We have just returned on a two weeks vacation at Isles Des Palmes. The Chalets are well equipped and everything was clean and in very good condition.
Two large bedrooms, one with double bed and the other a good size twin room. Shared bathroom with shower facilities.
The location is fantastic, tucked away from the main road and next to the beach with fantastic views of Bay Ste Anne. The tranquillity of the place is beyond imagination.
Good customer service from staff and always helpful. I will recommend the place to anyone going on a trip to the Seychelles. Value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iles des Palmes bungalows is a premier Eco resort establishment with 20 cosy beach bungalows set out in a 18th century plantation. A large and peaceful garden just meters from the long and white sandy beach of anse takamaka on Praslin island.A pool and bar offer excellent vistas over the ocean. Restaurant Le Vasseur La Buse offers excellent Creole and international cuisine..Detached beach bungalows are typically designed in a Creole manner and fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and amenities for a pleasant stay.All Family units have kitchens. couple units we recommend B&b options.Iles des Palmes Bungalows are split into two different types of accommodations: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iles des Palmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isles Des Palmes Hotel Praslin Island
- Isles Des Palmes Praslin Island