Perfectly located on its own private beach. Our family visited Praslin for the first time February 2014 and stayed at iles de palmes self-catering bungalows, we were very impressed of the services that was provided to us by the owners and staff. They were very friendly, helpful during our stay. We had a great time. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I would strongly recommend this place and would not hesitate to go back again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iles des Palmes bungalows is a premier Eco resort establishment with 20 cosy beach bungalows set out in a 18th century plantation. A large and peaceful garden just meters from the long and white sandy beach of anse takamaka on Praslin island.A pool and bar offer excellent vistas over the ocean. Restaurant Le Vasseur La Buse offers excellent Creole and international cuisine..Detached beach bungalows are typically designed in a Creole manner and fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and amenities for a pleasant stay.All Family units have kitchens. couple units we recommend B&b options.Iles des Palmes Bungalows are split into two different types of accommodations: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Iles des Palmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isles Des Palmes Hotel Praslin Island
- Isles Des Palmes Praslin Island