The hotel is clean and the rooms very spacious and comfortable. Its located at the southern part of Praslin, not the prettiest part of the island. But if you are on a budget then this is a good option to explore. The staff is friendly and courteous, but you will find a few sullen staff, all in their restaurant. This part of the island has a lot of seaweed in close to the shore, which can make the beach dirty, but the staff actually rake up all seaweed washed ashore. Not the best spot for snorkeling. Over all we had a pleasant time and wouldn't mind going back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are spacious, each boasting a king-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge, IDD telephone, WiFi, safe, hairdryer and satellite TV and private terrace.The restaurant offers both local and international cuisine in an informal and friendly atmosphere. Live music five times a week. Our bar on the seaward side services both the lounge and the pool deck. Shuttle service to and from Cote D’or beach are available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Indian Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Ocean Hotel Praslin Island
- Indian Ocean Praslin Island