“unforgettable experience”
Review of Archipelagos

Archipelagos
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kalo Livadi
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The location is simply out of this world - perfect! The water changes colours by the hour and is very peaceful. It is away from noise and pollution-free. The hospitality is superb and food delicious. The arrangement at the breakfast lounge is so good that it has all the gastric juices flowing. The venue is very clean and the pool-side very nice. Simply perfect!

Room Tip: rooms by the water side have a better view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Archipelagos

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My Family and I came to stay on 15 May 2014 and had a wonderful time. All the staff made us feel really welcome, and our 3 year old was made to feel really special. The beds in our room (112) were very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was excellent, especially the salmon on a bed of hummus . Breakfast were very leisurely and filling

would highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Loved our stay, was met from the airport, and drove to this gorgeous hotel, the scenery was breathtaking, the hotel was perfect very very clean and the staff nothing was to much trouble even down to making me ham egg and chips, all the guys working there were friendly. Would definitely rebook again soon

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jodie Tabby J
Reviewed 31 May 2014

If you are looking for peace & quiet on Mykonos + outstanding service, then this is our unqualified recommendation. Family owned and run, and "boutique" size, we were unable to find any fault with this property. Even our teenage son and friend were happy, as the journey to town to party was only twenty minutes. Laze by the pool, or take a short walk to Kalo Livadi beach, which has a choice of tavernas - and music you can easily move away from! They will pick you up from the airport and regular transfers are available into town. All the staff seemed happy working together which gave the place a lovely ambience. Give the chef, Iannis, a day's notice and he will prepare a multi-course culinary feast for you, designed around your preferences - not to be missed !

Room Tip: Room 122 is a lovely suite very near the sea
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The hotel was perfect for a relaxing getaway. It is built in a beautiful greek island style and is in a quiet part of the around a 20 minute drive away from the main town. It is well kept and the staff are cheerful and helpful but also not intrusive. Nothing was too much and they surprised us with thoughtful touches throughout our stay - all in all the hospitality was exemplary. The breakfasts are delicious and the other food on the menu was wonderful - fresh and delicious.
I would highly recommend the Archipelagos for those wanting a quiet, relaxing break with wonderful food and some greek hospitality!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms involve a bit of a walk up stairs (so may not be ideal for those with mobility proble...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Hello fellow travellers.....I had wanted to have a holiday in the Greek Islands for at least 20 years.

I asked my travel agent to organise a holiday for me bearing in mind that I was travelling by myself. I told her how many days and what islands I wished to visit.

I had checked out the Archipelagos Hotel website and it looked nice to me. However, I was thrilled when I actually arrived there. I arrived on their first day of the season, 1st May, 2014.The unit I had was wonderful, all the staff were marvellous, the restaurant food was terrific. The scenery was beautiful. The staff arranged for a couple of tours for me to Delos Island and the City Tour and I really enjoyed my short stay there. It was my favourite place that I visited and stayed at. I will always remember my stay and will always recommend the Archipelagos Hotel, and I will stay there again. Nancy Notman

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2014

A beautifully recently renovated small hotel out of town. Archipelagos Hotel is about a15 minute drive from the main town of Chora. We hired a car for our stay. This suited us perfectly as we were able to experience the hustle and bustle of the town and yet escape it by returning to the beautiful and tranquil environment of the hotel. The website does not do justice to the care that has been taken in refurbishing the hotel. The owner who was very welcoming (as were all the staff) explained that this will soon be updated. Our room had a spacious terrace with superb uninterrupted view of the sparkling sea.The pool terrace is very chic and superbly lit at night. Meals are tasty and carefully presented. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel

Been to Archipelagos? Share your experiences!