“best pizza in town!”

Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Yantai
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Yantai, China
“best pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

2 locations, with both places a great atmosphere either you are solo or couple. La Casa is THE place to hang out in Yantai offering draft import beer or a large selection of cocktails as well as a full menu if different western dishes. If you book a day in advance you can manage to get an awesome selection of more elaborated dishes such as Cheese Raclette, Cheese Fondue, Paella... a real must!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Ronan A

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“U r the BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I've been heard about this place for long time. People are keep telling me they have the best pizza, now, I don't give any doubt about it. The cocktails is good, its hard to get what u really want in Yantai, but they really know how to make the cocktails. The waitstaffs are very nice, made me feel very welcomed. The owner, Ellen is an amazing lady, AWESOME! Cant wait to the weekend and go there enjoy the weekend's party! Lucky me, my heaven!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank GiNaZH
Shanghai
“Bad food and bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Ordered a milkshake, soup, salad and a pizza. The milkshake was watery but tasted ok, the soup was flavorless until we poured salt in it and the salad was a limp, wasted mess. We'd been waiting for over an hour for our pizza (there was only 10 people in the place including us) when my girlfriend went down to the kitchen to ask where it was (the server had disappeared so we couldn't ask him). She saw bugs on the counter and the two cooks tried to shoo her away. We finally found the server (who first tried to tell us we had to wait because they could only cook one thing at a time), got our bill (minus the pizza) and got out of there. Do not go there. It is a hazardous waste of your time.

2 Thank StepherOne
Ellen G, Owner at La Casa, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Hello I am the owner. Thank you for your honesty. I apologize for your bad experience at La Casa. Please give me a few moments of your time to respond to your problems with the hope that you will return and give us a chance to meet your expectations.

1 Milkshake Too much milk was added to the milkshake. That has been corrected.

2 soup Regarding the soup. We don’t want to over salt anything. We believe it is better for you to add salt to your taste, not ours. However, we will look into our recipies to see if we need to make some adjustments so that everyone will be happy with the flavor of everything when it is delivered.
3 salad We always use the best ingredients for all of our dishes. Unfortunately your salad did not meet your expectations nor ours.

4 delivery time To make you wait one hour for anything is certainly not our aim. That should never happen. It will not happen again. Steps have been taken to see that the waiting time for a dish meets the predetermined expectation.

5 We did not know about any bugs. Im there every day and have not seen bugs. Nevertheless I will address this right away.

6 overall service I am very sorry for your experience. Your bad experience was our mistake. We take pride in delivering the best food and service to you and all of our customers. I hope that you will give La Casa another chance to meet your expectations.

7 One last note. I am always there on Tuesday nights. Please stop in and meet me. I will personally apologize to both of you and I will personally take care of your evening.
“Best Yantai Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We heard about this place from some friends. We knew it was on "Bar Street", otherwise known as Chaoyang Jie. Our taxi driver knew exactly where to take us. Within a few minutes we found La Casa. A quaint and welcoming bar, we sat down and ordered drinks at their ample bar and pizza. We were more than happy with the quality of the pizza. Some of the best I've had since Italy. The owner, Ellen, was an amazing host. Couldn't have asked for a better day out. I understand that it gets even more awesome at night, with DJ's and dancers. Can't wait 'til our next night out. This place is "Can't Miss" when in Yantai.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Tanya F
Munich, Germany
“I found my pizza heaven in Yantai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

You have to go to "La Casa" to enjoy Yantais best pizza ever - crispy, tasty, fresh ingredients - and as a nice topping you can indulge the nice sea view from the small, nice terrace of the restaurant in Kaifaqü. To complete a perfect dinner at "La casa" i also would recommened to taste one of the delicious cocktails after dinner.
The second "La casa" in the bar street is as nice as the first one at Kaifaqü beach. I am looking forward to come back as soon as possible!

• Visited June 2013