I stayed at KSTDC Mayura Valley, on 28th/29th June. Visited this place with my wife and 4friends and stayed in the ground floor rooms. Enough has already been reviewed and noted down by other travellers regarding the perfect view this place has got. It is indeed the best that one would find in Madikeri and let me not elaborate any further. Regarding the stay, we loved every bit of it and the view from ground floor rooms is nothing to be complaining about. The staff is extremely friendly and they do pay attention to whatever you say or ask for.
I have had read several reviews by other travellers regarding the not so good food they have had, but we tried the dinner once and Trust Me it was GOOD ENOUGH, both for vegetarian and non-vegetarain people.
The breakfast was simple and is easy for your tummy. Though they also have options of Bread-Omlet etc, which are charged seperately. Absolutely no complaints regarding the food, whatsoever.
Room(s) & Room Service:
This too was very good indeed. They cleaned the 2rooms (out of 3, that we booked) in quick 30mins keeping clean bed linens/blankets and towels for the bathroom, while we were having chit-chat in the 3rd room. Rooms were decently big enough with ample space. The huge wall size glass window makes the room look fairly big with good air circulation. We booked the normal double rooms (non-ac), as we knew we wouldn't really need an AC, when visiting Madikeri in monsoon. Hot water is available all the time in the bathroom.
Hotel Premises is neat, decently decorated and is maintained well. Ample parking space is also available. No hassles in Check-in/Check-out either.
It was a very good experience for us, staying at Mayura Valley and this place is definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karnataka Hotels Madikeri, ideally located on the edge of the mountains, offers spectacular views of the valley. Recently renovated and capacity-enhanced, the hotel provides a total of 36 air-conditioned, deluxe and standard double rooms. A restaurant with an attached bar offers a range of dishes, including the famed Kodava fare. The hotel also arranges Coorg sight-seeing and activity trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Mayura Valley View Madikeri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kstdc Mayura Valley View Hotel Madikeri
- Hotel Mayura Valley View Madikeri India - Kodagu (Coorg)