We had been over the long weekend to Madikeri and stayed here for 3 days. The stay was wonderful. We stayed in a Suite. The view from the hotel is quite serene. Food was delicious and reasonably priced though the menu is limited , everything we ordered was well - prepared. Service is just ok not too great. Overall a decent place to chill out away from the crowd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karnataka Hotels Madikeri, ideally located on the edge of the mountains, offers spectacular views of the valley. Recently renovated and capacity-enhanced, the hotel provides a total of 36 air-conditioned, deluxe and standard double rooms. A restaurant with an attached bar offers a range of dishes, including the famed Kodava fare. The hotel also arranges Coorg sight-seeing and activity trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Mayura Valley View Madikeri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kstdc Mayura Valley View Hotel Madikeri
- Hotel Mayura Valley View Madikeri India - Kodagu (Coorg)