We were there for 2 nights. I totally agree with the previous comment about hotel manager. He doesn't have service mind at all. He and some of the staffs mentioned everything about the price all the time. They ruined our mood since our arrival. We stayed at pool villa number 7. The view and weather was very nice. But our pool and roof balcony can be seen from the restaurant. So there was no privacy at all. In the room, we had small lizard adjacent to the bed and we can hear it's voice all night. Even if we got half price deals, it seems to us that this hotel doesn't worth our money, our times, and our efforts to be there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate embrace all your own consisting of only 7 special, private rooms and pool villa accommodation, sala khaoyai resort is dramatically perched on a scenic hilltop above the lush, green khao yai countryside. our boutique resort in khao yai features the enchanting sala hilltop restaurant and bar with panoramic 360 degree views of the surrounding area. next to the restaurant is a stunning infinity edge swimming pool with spectacular elevated views of romantic khao yai sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sala Khaoyai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Khaoyai Hotel Pak Chong
- Sala Khaoyai Thailand/Pak Chong