Had amazing weekend.
Guess because we only foreigners had reservation the staff welcomed us by name once we approached the hotel which is a plus from the beginning. Khun Par was very helpful with hotel information. Dinner was delicious, with nice view and good service.Can't say overpriced. Buffet breakfast was a bit poor.
Good choice for not more than 2 or 3 nights to stay, as nothing around to do. Standard rooms big but dark (Black colours wall) villa in the middle is amazing. Stunning view, private pool, bbq area, big enough to accommodate more than 2 pax.
Definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate embrace all your own consisting of only 7 special, private rooms and pool villa accommodation, sala khaoyai resort is dramatically perched on a scenic hilltop above the lush, green khao yai countryside. our boutique resort in khao yai features the enchanting sala hilltop restaurant and bar with panoramic 360 degree views of the surrounding area. next to the restaurant is a stunning infinity edge swimming pool with spectacular elevated views of romantic khao yai sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sala Khaoyai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Khaoyai Hotel Pak Chong
- Sala Khaoyai Thailand/Pak Chong