“Great relaxing place”
Review of Hotel Des Artists

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pak Chong
Hotel Des Artists
Ranked #3 of 65 Pak Chong B&B and Inns
Puchong
“Great relaxing place”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I have a short stay over there, the employee are pleasant, helpful and kind.

I have a ground floor room which balcony is just meter away from swimming pool.

Great hotel to relax, rejuvenate yourself from busy city life.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank CK_Wong_76

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I have has a wonderful experience from the arrival to the departure. We have booked 3 pool villa, my nephew and my parents (especially) enjoyed the pool access room. I managed to relax in this resort atmosphere after all the buzzing noise in the city, no noise disturb, as there are only 8 pool villa. The number of guests are limited, so the staff has pay attention closely to every guests.

The services, I can not complain as it was beyond my expectation, as soon as we check in the Welcome drink was served promptly. We have been escorted to the rooms, staff explained all the amenities in the room especially with the Nespresso coffee machine as I think it add the luxury touch to it. The afternoon snack was severed to the room, the brownie was very tasty.

The rooms, is still in good condition. Not many of mosquito as I expected, I rarely see it actually.

My family has enjoyed the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast, as they comments was 'Tasty' worth value for price, as we didn't need to go outside for meal.

We will come back to visit the hotel again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dechapong S
Hong Kong
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is a gorgeous and classy boutique hotel, just a few minute's drive from the entrance to the National Park. The attention to detail is a lovely change to most hotels and everything is of a high quality. I was particularly a fan of the afternoon tea which was much appreciated after hiking in the National Park and I'm sure others will appreciate the evening hot drink. The service was excellent - staff are very polite and attentive with good English spoken and they and were very helpful when we asked if we could move to a different room because we didn't want to be next to the swimming pool (I like to sleep in and children like to splash around and make noise!).
The one thing that let it down was the quality of the food at the on-site restaurant. Breakfast was fine, but dinner left something to be desired. There was a varied menu, but the western food was pretty terrible and the Thai food extremely average. Better food can be found at the Cowboy Steak House just 100m down the road, which serves Thai as well as steaks.
All in all, this was more than I would normally pay for a hotel in Thailand, but I am happy to say it was worth it.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room facing the road but had no problem with traffic noise. These are probably the r...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AnaBangkok
Bangkok
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I spend 2 nights at Library court rooms. We had 5 adults and 1 toddie. we chose this hotel because our cousin recommend it. she used to stay at this hotel. I will review in each point.

The location : It is good location and on the main road.The hotel is located near Khao yai national park entrance. It is not far from tourist attractions such as Palio sheep land. It is easy to go to good restaurants.

Check in and Check out process : Check in process is efficency. When we arrived, the receptionit had prepared keys for us and brought us to our room immediately. However, Check out process took time a bit as we had to wait for maid checking our minibar. I understand that It is normal for check out process. by the way I am really impressed with check in process that receptionist prepared everything for us before arrival.

The Room : Our Library court room is in Villa pastel zone. it is private zone. the balcony area is spacious. we could connected with another room at the balcony area. If you go with your firend and need privacy, I recommend to book Library court room

However, The room is a bit small. If the room was bigger,it would be perfect. the bathroom is not functional. when we took a shower , water spread on the floor. we told receptionist that they should install the tempered glass at shower area. Extra bed is a bit expensive as it is only the mattress.

Service : I have to say that Service is the key factor which made my stay perfect. I love afternoon tea and nighttime drink which the hotel served me even I knew that it was include in the room rate I paid. The staffs was friendly and helpful. They answered every questions and were prompt to service us.

Cafe : The Breaksfast is ok. The buffet line is selected but it is enough for me. we can also selcted a lar carte menu for breakfast. The cafe is good decorated and warm atmosphere. We also had dinner at the hotel. It is delicous. I love it.

The atmosphere : It is a boutique hotel. It gave me warm privacy and homey feeling. I like the hotel's atsmosphere.

In conclusion, the hotel is boutique and good service. the service will make my stay perfect However, I think this hotel is suitable for Couples rather than family.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Jeungnee
Amphoe Muang Khon Kaen, Khon Kaen, Thailand
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This hotel is not a big one, but has a nice design that makes you feel at home. It's located on the main road to Khao Yai National park, but not very noisy. The service is helpful and friendly. They provide good enough amenities, fruits, snacks and coffee breaks.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is really a hidden gem of Khaoyai. The place is suitable for those who love a peacef, relax and private place to get away from hectic city life. Will definitely recommend this place for honeymoon couples, family or art lover

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Tee W
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Just loved this boutique hotel from the moment we arrived until we left! Room great, service great, food great, atmosphere great so just one more word to tell GREAT!
I can't wait to return to stay their...

Room Tip: try their restaurant, food is great!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Botanica Khao Yai
Botanica Khao Yai
#5 of 38 in Pak Chong
Muthi Maya Forest Pool Villa Resort

Been to Hotel Des Artists? Share your experiences!