We arrived at Le Vimarn on the 14th December 2013 and stayed for 3 weeks, we could have stayed forever, i can honestly say that this was the best holiday that we have ever had, we have been to Thailand many times and stayed in some beautiful places but Le Vimarn was OUTSTANDING. We stayed in Spa Villa Suite which was beautiful,it is set back slightly so is very peaceful, and has amazing panoramic views of Ao Prao.It has two levels,the downstairs has its own bar/kitchen area, huge lounge area, widescreen T.V and balcony. The upstairs is Amazing with a Super king size 4 poster bed,lounge area another widescreen T.V and DVD,fridge e.t.c, the bathroom was lovely. huge walk in shower,toilet and sink area and large wardrobe.The top balcony was wonderful with the Jacuzzi, the views from here are breathtaking.The room was cleaned everyday and we always came back to a little surprise in our room either a exotic fruit bowl, elephants,swans and bunny rabbits made from towels with beautiful flowers amongst other little treats .
The grounds and swimming pool were so well kept and clean,the "Buzz" and 'O' restaurants had delicious food and catered for our every need (including our very fussy 6 Yr old, they even created a pizza especially for him,the William pizza)..you can choose to either dine in the restaurants of the staff will set out tables on the beach and bring food from either restaurant.
Le Vimarm Ia the most wonderful friendliest place on earth, and what makes its extra special is the staff, Mr Payab the restaurant manager is one in a million, Mr Saravoot wannaprasert the resort manager,Mr Sidhavee Rojdumrongpatch the housekeeping manager, and of course Mr Boonrauy...all the staff that work here are amazing.
Before we left England we decided that we would get married here and we could'nt have wished for more, the staff organised everything right down to the finest detail..they made our day the best day of our lives, and we cannot thank them enough.
We will 100% be returning this year, and are counting down the days until we see this beautiful island resort and all the beautiful welcoming faces again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa is a unique tropical Boutique Resort for an idyllic stay that will call you back again and again. Clustered on the gentle slope of a hilly cove overlooking a quiet bay beach is your stylish retreat from the world. Supremely comfortable individual cottages all with balconies, some with your own outdoor spa that look down onto a peaceful curved bay of sparkling sea and fine sand. The cottage cluster centers around a superb infinity pool, a world class spa and a restaurant offering a most interesting and comprehensive menu.Le Vimarn attracts sophisticated and discriminating international guests year after year. A dream location that will last in your memory for a lifetime ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vimarn Cottages And Spa
- Le Vimarn Cottages Hotel Koh Samet
- Le Vimarn Hotel
- Le Vimarn Resort