We went during New Year so it was extremely expensive. We expected a nice and quiet holiday by the beach and we did get that. The beach was beautiful: clear water and soft sand. However, it was not private; it was shared with other 2 resorts (which cost a lot less) and, as it was public, many locals also stopped by.
The room was standard, small, but with full amenities. There were lots of bugs around so beware!
The food was average and on the expensive side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa is a unique tropical Boutique Resort for an idyllic stay that will call you back again and again. Clustered on the gentle slope of a hilly cove overlooking a quiet bay beach is your stylish retreat from the world. Supremely comfortable individual cottages all with balconies, some with your own outdoor spa that look down onto a peaceful curved bay of sparkling sea and fine sand. The cottage cluster centers around a superb infinity pool, a world class spa and a restaurant offering a most interesting and comprehensive menu.Le Vimarn attracts sophisticated and discriminating international guests year after year. A dream location that will last in your memory for a lifetime ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vimarn Cottages And Spa
- Le Vimarn Cottages Hotel Koh Samet
- Le Vimarn Hotel
- Le Vimarn Resort