We stayed at nearby Sheraton but after discovering restaurant in this hotel we just could't resist to try it several times.
The food is interesting infusion between local products with a twist of Asian influence. The menu is benefiting from the local products like game meat, high quality beef, seasonal vegetable and fruits.
The wine list is one of the largest compiled selection of Austrian wines and we'd been amazed by austrian Pinot Noir from Burgenland.
I recommend the Hotel restaurant for a dinner, or their lovely terrace for afternoon tea or Aperitive. Also the Bar with a fireplace and Cigar Room is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of Hotel Schloss Fuschl, situated just one Mozart serenade from the City of Salzburg. This legendary fairytale chateau was built in 1450 as a hunting lodge. Used as the summer residence of the archbishops of Salzburg, the castle became world-famous, as its romantic situation within the Sound of Music area and the banks of lake Fuschl provided the ideal setting for the "Sissi" films with Romy Schneider. The Schloss Restaurant, with the legendary lakeside terrace, offers quality and service of the highest order. The restaurant serves typical Austrian delicacies and fresh fish from the hotel’s own fishery. The historical vaulted Vinothek offers genuine relaxed hospitality in a setting that is perfect for savouring select and exclusive wines. In our spacious SPA the vers latest equipment awaits you in truly elegant fin-de-siècle setting, overlooking the cals side of the lake. Indoor pool, steam bath, saunas and fitness centre are first rate. Enjoy the outdoor Jacuzzi – or in summer an invigoration massage on the jetty. Golf, swimming, mountain biking, Nordic Walking or skiing – in the surrounding area. 110 rooms, suites and lake cottages offer unprecedented choice. All rooms in the main building enjoy a breathtaking lake view. For a charming rustic experience, you may prefer the country-style rooms in the Jaegerhaus. Or make yourselves completely at home in one of our six Lake Cottage. Enjoy our thirty junior and traditional suites as well as our seven Tower Suites, furnishes with antiques in a specific historic European style, from Baroque to Biedermeier. Our ballroom offers the ideal setting for the most festive of events. The legendary “Pink Salon”, with its elegant ambience, is perfect for smaller celebrations. Home to the vintage Rolls-Royce and antique carriage collection, the castle shed offers a truly unique backdrop for receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schloss Fuschl Resort And Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg
- Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg Hotel Hof Bei Salzburg
- Schloss Fuschl Hotel
- Schloss Fuschl Salzburg
- Hotel Schloss Fuschl
- Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg Salzburg Region, Austria