What we liked most were two things:
- excelent indoor playground for kids. Rather for older ones (around 6+), but we have not seen a comparable one yet.
- swimming pool is always good for kids, and for the first time the hotel prepared (at the room) bathrobes not only for adults, but (a nicer material as well) also for kid
Otherwise, it is a typical Tirol style - you can see, that the hotel and its equipment has some years (traditional look, you might not guess it's 4-star), however is serves the needs well.
Minor things we didn't like:
- no hot food for breakfast (scrambled eggs or sausages) pre-prepared, you need to ask the waiter to prepare it, which takes time
- difficult to get dinner, if you have not booked it - the restaurant personnel did not spek English
- weird central heating of the room - only fllor heating in the bathroom, so difficult to manage the temperature in the room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The nearest ski lift is 1 km from Sporthotel Cristall, in the alpine town of Fulpmes. There is a wellness centre, an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas. All guest bedrooms at Cristall Sporthotel feature satellite TV, en suite bathrooms and private balconies with views of the Stubai Valley. There are also several spacious guest apartments, which are perfect for families. A breakfast buffet is served every morning, and offering fruit, fresh bread, eggs, cold meat and more. Dinner features an international a la carte menu, which may be enjoyed with a local wine from the cellar. From mid June until mid December, the all inclusive arrangement includes a breakfast buffet, hot and cold snacks and homemade cakes (15:00 - 17:00), coffee, tea, draft beer and soft drinks (15:00 - 18:00), assorted beverages and drinks, wine, beer and Tyrolean schnapps (18:00 - 21:00), and a 4-course menu with salad buffet, as well as themed evenings. Sporthotel Cristall features a spa, a sauna and a children's play area. The hotel runs a shuttle service to the ski lifts in winter, and in summer guest can enjoy rafting, climbing, hiking and cycling. Sporthotel Cristall is 30 km from Innsbruck. Free on-site car parking is available. The Stubai Card is included in the rate from 29 May to 17 October 2014. It offers free access to local cable cars, swimming pools, and public transport from and to Innsbruck, as well as discounts and benefits in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Sporthotel Cristall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.