“Not for me !”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Not for me !”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Not sure where to start on this place...I'm Irish and not wanting to further stigmatise my fellow citizens, I love Pubs and a few pints..especially on Holidays and apres ski. This is not a pub,(Boom boom disco) and you dont get pints (half pints with foam being the majority). My wife likes a Rum and white and after two hours in this place she recieved just white...yes without any rum. On questioning this we were fobbed off and given a replacement, my half pint glass was chipped and I pointed this out to bar man who poured the contents into another glass....are you serious ???? the glass chip could still be in liquid. In the defence of this place I am early 50's not averse to 'younger' venues but maybe this place was used to ripping off undecerning young uns but not for us. Avoid.

Visited February 2013