“GOOD HOTEL”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Schwechat
Barlad, Romania
“GOOD HOTEL”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stay at this hotel in road to my ski holiday.My room was very big,clean and good furnished.
The bed was extremely comfortable .The rooms include air conditioning,desk,WIFI,flat TV.
This hotel is near highway .

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MIRON G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Polish first
Hlinsko
Reviewed 4 February 2014

It is a new hotel, close to the airport (10 minutes driving), easy reachable, reasonable prices. large, free parking. They have the good Ibis beds, perfectly soundproof Windows (but can be open by guests), clean bathroom, what else one need for one night? There is Marche restaurant and Burger King in the same building, ok for a simple dinner or breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Zdenek P
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I went on a trip with my family to Europe and I have stayed in Ibis Vienna Airport. One of the ladies in the front office was really treating us rude and it was my worst stay with Accor. I have called the hotel before booking to confirm by a phone call that the hotel that I will be able to get extra bed after I found on Accor website that supplement beds can be provided. We were 3 and they only offered an extra room not extra bed which was more than double price.
The lady was not talking nicely and she even told me during conversation that “the conversation is not moving forward and I need you to tell me what you will do”.
It ended up one of us sleeping on the floor using the extra blanket and I even asked for an extra pillow and they reception told me that they don`t provide or keep any extras?!?!?!??! I even heard them laughing as soon as I left.
On the other day the room service took the extra blanket at the room and I called the reception when I found out that and they told me it is not normal to keep extra blanket at room and “They were kind enough the day before to leave it for us”.

Avoid this hotel since they have unprofessional crew and it doen`t reflect any of Accor standards.(Worst experience I had in Europe hotels)

My rating is below:
Customer service: Rude, unfriendly and unprofessional

Location: It is terrible since it not near from city and It doesn`t have access on public transportation

Comfort:The hotel doesn`t provide any extra pillow or blanket and they are not freindly woth any request from guest

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

5 Thank Ahmed E

Travellers are raving about these Schwechat hotels

Cairo
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I am surprised the hotel has the word 'airport' in its name. It is not even near there. It was a little disappointing to find how far the hotel was from anything...However, the staff arranged transportation to central Vienna...They'll do the same with any guest.

I stayed 1 night during a lay-over in Vienna. Clean, cheap and staff is friendly. Bathrooms are small... splash, splash everywhere.

There is a 'Marche' food market downstairs [famous franchise in eastern Europe] where you can eat whatever your heart desires almost any time of the day. There's also a 'Burger King' :)

It is a good resting point if you're driving along the highway. But not ideal if you're in Vienna for a couple of days or less.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room that overlooks the 'highway' rather than the back parking lot...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sherebex
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We spent our last night in Austria at this airport hotel and loved it. The Marche was definitely the highlight there. The room was beautiful and the location was close to the airport. They ordered a shuttle for us that took us to the airport in the morning. Everything was smooth and well organized.

Room Tip: Our room was quiet despite the fact that it faced the parking lot. We loved the convenience of it an...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schwechat
NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
#5 of 6 in Schwechat
City Hotel Albrecht
City Hotel Albrecht
#3 of 6 in Schwechat

Been to ibis Vienna Airport? Share your experiences!