Das Reinisch Hotel
Hotel am Sachsengang(Gross-Enzersdorf)
Hotel Radlinger(Pellendorf)
Hotel Hahn(Vienna)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsb bbusiness hotelclose to the airportvienna airportbar and restaurantpriced foodtype of placeexpensive breakfaststaff on receptionstayed one nightshort staythe room was nicelong flightyogurtshuttle servicetaxiremark
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We spent one night at this hotel before an early morning flight. Our room was a triple room, reasonably large, clean, well lit, with a mini-fridge. Other than the shower draining slowly, there were no defects or issues with the room. The room was not air conditioned, which made sleeping rather uncomfortable during the heat wave then affecting Austria. The hotel's wifi service was good. The hotel has its own parking spaces in the rear. The hotel staff person at the desk provided me with accurate directions to the airport (about 5 minutes away) to drop off my rental car, and arranged for one of the services in the airport arrival hall to drive me back to the hotel. The same service was arranged for our 4AM ride to the airport, and they arrived a couple of minutes early. There is an extra charge for the car/van service to or from the airport, which is paid to the hotel. The hotel is on a quiet street.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We stayed in the hotel on the first day of our holiday to rest prior to diving to Bled the following day. A lovely twin room, large and tastefully furnished. We went down for dinner and had a really lovely evening with an attentive and helpful waiter, the menu was varied and not too pricey. The buffet breakfast the following morning set us up perfectly for the day ahead.

Lovely hotel with helpful and cheerful staff.

Room Tip: Only stayed one night with room at the back, very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This hotel close to the airport was, in my opinion, seriously lacking. I decided to stay here for a early morning flight after a short overnight layover. It was a warm, humid, rainy day/night, and there is no air conditioning in the room. My room on the first floor of another building (mad dash with luggage in the rain) had a window that only opened about 4 inches at the top (cantilevered at the top) and between that and the fan was all the air I got. Had problems with the room key (had to go back twice in the rain), and the airport shuttle was late arriving (7am?). On a positive note, the restaurant was air conditioned, menu was decent and food prepared and presented very nicely.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We chose this hotel because it was convenient to the airport and we had a very early flight. While away from the city center it was easy to access. We walked about 10 to 15 minutes to a train stop and the train took us right to the city center. The desk staff was very helpful with all of our needs. The restaurant staff was awful and the food was just ok.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank roxies1
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I'm really pleased, for once, that I didn't read the reviews on-line otherwise I would have probably chosen elsewhere to stay - and would have missed out on this quiet little gem!
Das Reinisch is split over 3 buildings in a quiet town very close to the airport (a 7-10 minute journey). The hotel houses the reception, bar and restaurant but I stayed in the B&B building about 200m down the street - which is far better value. All the hotel facilities are available to B&B customers - including free coffee - but at a lower cost (you do have to walk to the hotel for your free coffee).
Unlike another reviewer I thought the restaurant menu was very reasonably priced (although I'm comparing this to the NH Hotel on-airport which is hideously expensive).
And the staff were very friendly and really made this a pleasant stay.

The downside - the decor in the B&B is dated - but the rooms were comfortable and spotless. Nothing to dislike.

Wish I had known before I went: Contact the hotel from the airport and they'll send a shuttle bus for you (€7) rather than getting a taxi (€15).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Claire H
teder, Geschäftsführer at Das Reinisch Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a positive Feedback.

We are very happy that the efforts of improving our quality standards and the new hotel facilities are valued and making your stay in our Hotel successful and pleasant.
For the reason, that the B&B 3* Hotel is 200 meters walking distance away from our new renovated main 4* Hotel with more included services we therefore can offer a lower price for the B&B Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at our Hotels.

Bes regards,