“This is a GREAT hotel located very close to Brussels”
Review of 'T Land Van Bornem

'T Land Van Bornem
Ranked #2 of 4 Bornem B&B and Inns
Escanaba, Michigan
“This is a GREAT hotel located very close to Brussels”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

This a wonderful hotel with great atmosphere and character! Nikko and his staff are so friendly and accommodating. The restaurant and bar were really good. The asparagus was the best I have ever tasted! It is located right in Bornem so great place to walk and explore from. It was extremely reasonable and the rooms were spotless and the remodeled rooms were done up very nice. The bed was very comfortable. In the morning breakfast was provided with a great selection of fruits and breads. Someone complained of the church bells, but I didn't find them an issue at all. I would definitely recommend this place to friends. My husband stayed here for a week on business and then I met him for one night. He has been staying here for a week for years for the European Fish Expo. and would stay no where else.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Took my partner to Belgium for an operation. The hotel staff were so understanding. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks! The church bells are annoying though, so be aware.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed 15 November 2010

The hotel is located in the centre of Bornem and you can visit most of the town walking.
The restaurant has a big choice of local food and drinks. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Haughley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 January 2010

We stayed at hotel for 3 nights as I was having a procedure in St Josefs just around the corner to the hotel. I have to say that the staff in the hotel were friendly and extremely helpful. They were aware of why we were staying and went out of their way to help us, including bringing us drinks and breakfast in our room. They all kept asking after my welfare.
We ate in the restaurant which was great value for money and had a good variety of food available which was of a high standard too.
All together a very enjoyable stay and hope to go back when I am over my operation so we can explore the area more.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pebagesa
Belgium
Reviewed 16 June 2008

My family came to visit me and my husband in Belgium. We reserved in a hotel in Bornem, as it is 5 km from our town.
Sadly, the experience was quite bad!
We reserved 2 bedrooms for 7 days. On the second day of their stay, they found the master keys still hanging from the door, and when they came into the room, they discovered that a gift had been stolen. When they went to talk to the Manager, he became quite aggressive and tried to blame them for what had happened (and it was the maid's key in their door, they hadn't forgot to lock it!).
In the next days, no maid came to clean their bedroom. The trash was still in the trash cans, and their beds were not done. The manager's reply was that would avoid any future problem.
The day of the check out, when we tried to discuss what had happened, he became very aggresive, accusing my family of being a bunch of liars, stating that he never saw the necklace, and refuse to offer any apology.

• Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
4 Thank ABTM28
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bornem
Hotel Beveren
Hotel Beveren
#1 of 1 in Beveren
Secundo
Secundo
#1 of 4 in Bornem
Van Reeth's Koffiebranderij

Been to 'T Land Van Bornem? Share your experiences!