All reviewsfree wifinext doornice hotelwestern hotelscomfortable bedsplenty of parkingstaff were very helpfulcold meatsovernight stopone night staylovely restaurantshower roomeasy access from the motorwaydouble bedtea coffee making facilitiesthe air conditioningsafe parking
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Not often do I sincerely feel as though I uncover a diamond in the rough, but this weekend I think I did. A lovely, unique hotel on the outskirts of La Louviere and within ten minutes of Mons, Orange is far superior to any Best Western allied hotel I've stayed at before. Clean, practical, and distinct, the hotel's uniqueness is supported by a very helpful and very attentive staff. Would recommend highly to anyone; families, couples, business travellers, single travellers alike.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in a few best westerns in the U.K. and this one far exceeded my expectations. Plenty of parking, easy to find and staff were very good. Decor was very modern and the the room was excellent, quiet, really comfy bed, great shower and Wi-fi was good. Breakfast was excellent and the evening meal options were limited but fine. There is quite a smart restaurant next door if you fancy a rather more ‘foody’ evening meal. I would happily return to this Best Western!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Took a team of ten to an event nearby and stayed in this friendly hotel. Staff were very helpful and went out of their way to accommodate our every requirement. A very good breakfast every day and plenty of on siite parking. Plus a large garage that can be used by guests to store sporting equipment etc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Spent one night here with my wife recently.

The room was very lean and tidy, the bed comfortable, the bathroom adequately equipped and stocked - all was well.

In the evening, we ate at a marvellous bistro/restaurant next door (see separate review - for La Planche). We were a little disappointed that the hotel's restaurant was not open the night we stayed - but La Planche made up for it.

A great location for stopover drivers, but maybe not so interesting if you're spenfing a couple of days locally and want a view from your room - ours had a (walled) cemetary!!

Breakfast the next day was excellent - great selection of cold meats, cheeses, breads, juices, teas, coffees, etc, as well as a hot food station. Very good value.

Recommended? Yes.
Would I return? Yes.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Driving from St Malo to Berlin, Germany. Needed an overnight stop close to the motorway but relaxing. Oh and travelling with our teenage daughter and our dog Leila. Great room, spacious, modern, fab bathroom. Whole thing ideal for our needs and our dog's too! Staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was ample and for dinner on our arrival a lovely restaurant right next door. La Louviere's claim to fame is an awesome, modern aquaduct. Landscaped all around (even a small lake below it!) and great for a spin with the dog and taking interesting photos.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family