“Good food, friendly atmosphere”
Review of Mozaiek

Mozaiek
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Veurne
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The menu is not fancy but I had an enormous delicious salad & my husband a shrimp curry. Great beer...of course! The staff were helpful & friendly. I would go there again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The lasagne is bland with no visible meat and no flavour, absolutely awful! The manager after several attempts by me to make a complaint, admitted that it was bought in! The salad is poor and uninteresting with all veg put thro a grated food processor. I would not recommend eating in this place , it very basic and not cheap.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed in Veurne for 2 nights and ate at Mozaiek on the second evening. The menu is not extensive, but there is plenty to choose from . There was no English version of the menu available, but the waiter spoke perfect English so that was not a problem. We both decided on steak - very tender and perfectly cooked according to our two different preferences. It was served with a mixed side salad and plenty of fries (but not proper chips, alas!). For sweet, my wife had a delicious waffle and I had a concoction made with Advokaat - tasty, but much too sweet for my palate. We finished our meal with a couple of French coffees.
The total price for the two meals, including beers and French coffees, was 77 Euros - good value for money given the quality of the food and the excellent service. We will definitely eat here again when we next visit Veurne.

2  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 12 February 2014

On a recent work trip this place became my local, great atmosphere, friendly English speaking family restaurant, great food and very reasonable.

2  Thank Liam1608
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Great food , great atmosphere , friendly staff
Great menu , food piping hot , good value for money , lots of choice .

3  Thank saucysal63