“Good & rich portions at a nice location”
Review of Mozaiek

Mozaiek
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Veurne
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Been here many times. Great place to stop at when you are hungry. The portions are so rich that even teenage boys do not need a refill. The staff is nice and friendly and they easily switch between Dutch, French and English.

The specials are really good and the standard menu is good. Price level is fair, really good when you take into account the size of the portions.

The place is clean and the staff is friendly and service minded. We will come again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The menu is not fancy but I had an enormous delicious salad & my husband a shrimp curry. Great beer...of course! The staff were helpful & friendly. I would go there again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The lasagne is bland with no visible meat and no flavour, absolutely awful! The manager after several attempts by me to make a complaint, admitted that it was bought in! The salad is poor and uninteresting with all veg put thro a grated food processor. I would not recommend eating in this place , it very basic and not cheap.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed in Veurne for 2 nights and ate at Mozaiek on the second evening. The menu is not extensive, but there is plenty to choose from . There was no English version of the menu available, but the waiter spoke perfect English so that was not a problem. We both decided on steak - very tender and perfectly cooked according to our two different preferences. It was served with a mixed side salad and plenty of fries (but not proper chips, alas!). For sweet, my wife had a delicious waffle and I had a concoction made with Advokaat - tasty, but much too sweet for my palate. We finished our meal with a couple of French coffees.
The total price for the two meals, including beers and French coffees, was 77 Euros - good value for money given the quality of the food and the excellent service. We will definitely eat here again when we next visit Veurne.

2  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 12 February 2014

On a recent work trip this place became my local, great atmosphere, friendly English speaking family restaurant, great food and very reasonable.

2  Thank Liam1608