I would completely agree with all the recent reviews in terms of location, comfort and the free wine tasting. We really enjoyed our stay here and although one of the two restaurants in the village was closed, staff recommended 2 other restaurants within walking distance which were really good. There are also free bikes provided which is a great way to see some of the other villages and towns in the area. My only reservation is in relation to the arrangements for breakfast. If you can't sit outside, everyone has to sit around one big table inside which can be a bit cramped and an odd experience if the hotel is full and all want to eat at the same time! Would definitely recommend the hotel overall though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Château Du Petit Musigny in Chambolle-Musigny is one of the most beautiful residences in Burgundy. The careful renovations of the venerable buildings that were carried out in the original style, and the uniquely beautiful location at the Route des Grands Crus are a credit to the significance of this estate. In addition to being a popular meeting place for wine lovers from all around the world, the château, as a hotel, offers stays in a stylish environment. A total of 10 apartments, luxury suites and Chambres Deluxe are available, whose luxurious interiors meet the highest requirements. The charm of past centuries is beautifully complemented by the convenience of modern amenities. It is a place where people who like to indulge in life can enjoy themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Chateau du Petit Musigny a Chambolle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Hotel Chambolle Musigny
- Chateau Du Petit Musigny a Chambolle Chambolle-Musigny, France - Burgundy