I loved this hotel! The property is gorgeous, relaxing, and just begs you to enjoy being outside enjoying the sun and air. The room was very well setup with a comfortable bed, great bathing area, and an acceptable desk and TV. Storage for clothes and luggage wasn't perfect, but it was more than sufficient. The mini-bar was well stocked and the room service was amazing. Along those lines, the hotel restaurant was absolutely amazing. I cannot think of many restaurants anywhere which left as strong an impression on me as the hotel restaurant at the Domaine de Verchant. The prices were about in line with the quality of the food, which is to say they were pretty high, but the food and service was stunning.
I strongly recommend the Domaine de Verchant to anyone, especially couples looking for an EXTREMELY romantic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 hectare of vineyard surrounds The Domaine de Verchant hotel & spa composed of 16 exquisite rooms, junior suites and apartments. The decoration of the hotel was entrusted to the care of Raymond Morel, a renowned interior decorator who has reinvented and recreated a number of prestigious Parisian hotels. Elegant modernity is rendered by international designed furnishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Domaine de Verchant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Verchant Hotel Castelnau-Le-Lez
- Domaine De Verchant France/Castelnau-Le-Lez