During a long road trip in Germany and needing somewhere to stay.
On the advice of a collage I walked in and booked a room for the night.
The rate was 125Euro Plus another 15 for underground parking at the hotel.
This Hotel is ultra modern and spotless clean.
My room had all what you could think of in it,and it all worked.
The restaurant was having a Turkish night (with belly dancer) and looked busy.
As I was on my own, I chose the lobby bar with the bar food fare and the efficient bar man.
The breakfast was just as efficient and usual fare on show.
So to sum up clean and efficient glad that I was not paying the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Park Consul Stuttgart/Esslingen am Neckar Welcome... Embedded in the Neckar valley and surrounded by vineyards, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Park Consul Stuttgart/Esslingen at the Neckar is located directly to the old town. A stroll through the streets of the historic old city is advisable as shopping pleasure and walk in the past. The medieval town centre with the oldest contiguous half-timbered line of Germany, the churches, gates and towers can be marvelled at. Experience the refreshing atmosphere and enjoy our personal service. We look forward to welcome you soon in Esslingen! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel Park Consul Stuttgart/Esslingen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Consul
- Best Western Esslingen Am Neckar
- Esslingen Am Neckar Best Western