As a frequent traveller to the stuttgart area, it was a pleasure to stay at the best western recently. The rooms are large and clean, the breakfast was to a high standard, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The only minor niggle is that as a business traveller I would appreciate wifi in the room, not just in the reception area. Other than that, a great hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Park Consul Stuttgart/Esslingen am Neckar Welcome... Embedded in the Neckar valley and surrounded by vineyards, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Park Consul Stuttgart/Esslingen at the Neckar is located directly to the old town. A stroll through the streets of the historic old city is advisable as shopping pleasure and walk in the past. The medieval town centre with the oldest contiguous half-timbered line of Germany, the churches, gates and towers can be marvelled at. Experience the refreshing atmosphere and enjoy our personal service. We look forward to welcome you soon in Esslingen! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Hotel Park Consul Stuttgart/Esslingen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Consul
- Best Western Esslingen Am Neckar
- Esslingen Am Neckar Best Western