Stayed here 5 nights because of a tradeshow in Munich. My company tries to cut expenses so I thought I give the Gasthof Huber a shot since I know the region very well (I have lived 2 years in Ebersberg some years ago.
What I liked
- friendly service people when you find one
- nice traditional Bavarian setup
- clean rooms
- breakfast selection
- large parking
- nice shower
What I didn't like
- Hard to get into the hotel outside of business hours. Everything seems to be locked down between 10am and 5pm and after 10pm and not all room keys operate the entrance doors. Check-in after 10pm is not possible.
- The (mainly Eastern European) staff likes to sit around together and talk instead of serving guests. That's especially visible at breakfast where it's hard to find a clean table.
- My room was several times not made when I returned around 4pm and needed to wait for the staff to finish it
- Horrible Internet connection. Out of the 5 days on 3 days they had massive problems so i couldn't work on emails. Unacceptable.
- Pricing with 79 EUR a night for a single bed room.
- Seems to become a bus stop hotel with tons of tourists fighting over the breakfast buffet
Some better management could help here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel-Gasthof Huber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.