See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My husband, adult son and I stayed several days this past August. We thought it would be a good place to stay to travel to Munich. The rooms are very small if you have much luggage.
My biggest piece of advice for the hotel would be to invest in air conditioning and an elevator.. It was extremely difficult getting our luggage up the long staircase, no one offered to assist even though they could see we were have trouble.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are very noisy, we had to have the window open (no screen) all night to sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016

The hotel is clean and has good food. If you are from North America, it doesn't have the amenities that we usually look for. The hotel does not have air conditioning, screens on the windows, toiletries items, decent WIFI, or take American Express. If you get a room on the street side, be prepared. It is noisy. That is an understatement. Cars and trucks go by all night long. Bring ear plugs. The rooms do not have air conditioning and the rooms do get hot. Leaving the window open works, but it does let the noise in and bugs (no screens on windows). So bring insect repellent. I went a purchased a small fan. Bring your own soap and shampoo. So what does it have? Clean rooms. The rooms remind me of college dorm rooms. The food is good with a lot of variety. I thought the people there were very polite.

Room Tip: The quiet rooms are on the courtyard side. Just be prepared for bugs.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank LghtSleeper
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

My family stayed here for one night. Got a family room on the top floor. It was really hot, so noone got a good night sleep. At check-in we were told that the restaurant was open, but when we went for dinner it was closed. Then we had to drive to the center of Rosenheim to get something to eat.
The breakfast was okay. The garden was nice with a small playground. The staff was very kind and helpful.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed for two nights.

Hotel is little far away from Rosenheim center to reach it by walking.

Hospitality of the staff is nothing what we have had on other places on Bavarian area. This was found specially on restaurant services. It is a shame because food is a great sample of traditional Bavarian food.

In our opininion rooms are in the end of their life cycle, so I believe nothing will be done in several years to come...

2  Thank HenriR1
Reviewed 8 January 2014

had been craving real bavarian food & i found it here. i had a tender chicken cordon blue & my nephew had duck that he still hasn't stopped talking about...6 weeks later ! waitress spoke perfect english & was so very helpful. the setting is magestic ! glowing antique wood furniture in abundance.....the banquet halls made me want to get married. very quiet inside even though there is a busy rd right along side of it...would never have known.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family