“Stayed the night for a wedding”

Flair Hotel Am Kamin
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Kaufbeuren
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a great little hotel. My wife and I stayed here for 1 night for an international wedding. We had such a good time. The facilities that have available for a wedding were perfect. The food was good and the drinks were great as well. They also have a nice restaurant attached which worked out well since you are a little bit out of town at this hotel. The room was nice and modern. I would recommend this hotel to any one that is passing through or for your wedding.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had our Wedding at the Am Kamin last summer our wedding was quiet special The Hotel had to accomodate guests from different countries. France, Germany, and Egypt our Family and Friends spent from a 1 night stay to 10 days stay at the Am Kamin The Hotel is very clean and organized the food is Excellent and the rooms are quiet large for Germany.

The Hotel owner and staff worked with my husband and I to coordinate our wedding while we live in the USA via emails and phone calls through out the year and multiple demands you can imagine we did not have a wedding planner

This Hotel provides a 5 stars service in a 3 stars hotel sure the hotel itself is not a luxery Hotel but simplicity can be great if perfected.

i would recomment to any one visiting the area specially the price is perfect as well and even for just dinner or lunch is a great option can't wait to be at the Am Kamin again.

Danke Fur Alles

Room Tip: if you want a quieter room do not stay in the first floor althou we were in teh first floor and only...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nouva77
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My husband and I stayed one night during a visit to Kaufbeueren. The room was perfect with a great, comfortable bed, a large bathroom with tub and a nice patio. The restaurant was amazing!!! The best food even if you aren't staying in the hotel. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I have been in this hotel many times during my business visits in the region. Rooms are ok, rate is reasonable. I can recommend their restaurant which offers good food. This time I was lucky and got "pridal suite". Even in hotel evening room was cooled nicely by cooling system. Free parking.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel very clean good food & beer modern room with space to work & relax with nice modern shower bathroom. Breakfast was excelent

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Recently stayed at AM Kamin during a visit to Bavaria, a 1st impression is that the Hotels website did not do the property or the room’s justice as they were far superior.
We stayed two nights at the premises and we had no issues throughout our stay – the staff was very welcoming and friendly, and the room was excellent – but maybe a small bit basic – but I can’t complain especially when we paid €33 pppn.
If I am back in the Kaufbeuren area – Am Kamin will defiantly be my preferred choice of Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Stayed at the hotel as part of a family wedding gathering.
Great hotel with the staff exceptionally helpful and pleasant.
Our room with on suite shower room was very generous and clean
Good restaurant and good value menus
Buffet breakfast was outstanding.
Found the communal corridors and at times the restaurant very hot
It was our first visit to the area would certainly stay here again.
English spoken - Free WiFi - Plenty of free parking
Found Kaufbeuren to be a lovely town.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Denis G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kaufbeuren
Ibis Styles Kaufbeuren Allgau
#1 of 1 in Irsee
Hotel Gruner Baum
Hotel Gruner Baum
#5 of 7 in Kaufbeuren

Been to Flair Hotel Am Kamin? Share your experiences!