“The worst food I've had in a long time”
Review of Hazienda Frankfurt - CLOSED

Hazienda Frankfurt
Cuisines: Mexican
Brompton, United Kingdom
“The worst food I've had in a long time”
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We were starving when we sat down to eat here so I would have probably eaten a scabby horse and asked for seconds! What we were served was some of the worst "Tex-Mex" rubbish I've seen.

My wife ordered a soup to start that was room temperature when it arrived, and a salad with the dressing separate to follow. When the salad arrived it was drenched in an acidic dressing that had wilted the lettuce by the time it reached the table.

I ordered a soup which was pretty tasteless and the "Texas Chicken Asado", which is turkey... The meat portion was tiny, the peanut sauce was too salty and the quesadillas were just folded tortillas filled with rubbery cheese.

Avoid this place like then plague, there's a gas station round the corner which would serve up much better food.