We just stayed here for two nights. The hotel was very clean. The double bed was not comfortable--in fact the first night my husband fell through the bed in the middle of the night. There is only a mattress on top of wood pieces and somehow the wood brackets got lose from the frame. We ended up sleeping on the floor! The breakfast was just ok. The help was friendly and nice and spoke English. There was only an apology for the bed breaking--no refund of the night lack of sleep. There is nothing around this location but industry--so if you are looking for a place to walk to and visit this is not the place, but if you need a place for a night waiting for a flight it is ok. At least it was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern cream-painted hotel six kilometers from Frankfurt's airport and 12 kilometers from the city center. Rooms are simply decorated with white walls and pale wood furniture; all have bathrobes and newspapers. Guests can make use of the courtesy airport shuttle service, which runs from 7 AM to 11.00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Albatros Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albatros Airport
- Albatros Airport Morfelden Walldorf
- Albatros Airport Hotel Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf