The name airport hotel encouraged me to book Albatros Hotel. However, my experience with it was not a good one. I called the hotel from the airport upon arrival and they promised several times to send the shuttle van, but didn't for two hours. I thought about taking a taxi, thanks God I didn't because the Hotel turned out to be far from the airport and the taxi could cost a fortune. The hotel is very basic in its rooms and amenities. A small bed and a small TV with bad connection. The location of the hotel is far from anything. There is no transportation or taxis. I walked about ten minutes to the nearest petrol station to get a sandwich. I think that taking a hotel in downtown and taking the metro from the airport was much better choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern cream-painted hotel six kilometers from Frankfurt's airport and 12 kilometers from the city center. Rooms are simply decorated with white walls and pale wood furniture; all have bathrobes and newspapers. Guests can make use of the courtesy airport shuttle service, which runs from 7 AM to 11.00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Albatros Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albatros Airport
- Albatros Airport Morfelden Walldorf
- Albatros Airport Hotel Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf