It never happened to me this before: The clerk of the Albatros Hotel sent us to sleep to other hotel because she was so rude and crazy, we really were afraid of her, she was a big woman who only works the weekends and she yelled so loud that the neighbors appeared to see what was happening, she was not profesional and doesn't have an idea of hospitality. Please advice all your posible guests that is not fair what they did to us.
On May 10 2014 my husband and I were returning to Frankfurt to catch a flight to Dublín. We had booked and prepay a room in the Albatros Airport Hotel through Boobking .com Our reservation number was 465343632.
On our arrival to the front desk we were met by an older lady who seemed to have a French accent. She was not at all friendly and I note to she was talking me down while I filled the registration forms. Throuought the registration process and she started to yelp louder and louder, she knew that the room was fully payed and she didn't care.
When I went with the kee to take the elevator we found that it didn't work and I explain the clerk that my husband was under a Doctors care for a back injury and was unable to climb stairs . By this time the old lady was very loud and she was very angry. In addition her attitude and behavior was extremely rude and condecending.
When I explain her that we couldn't stay at this hotel because my husband condition and the absence of an elevator she explded and said: then go, go. We exited the hotel with the Clerk still angry and yelling things we couldn't understand. As we reached our car in front of the hotel a group or five or six persons who work in an adjacent restaurant and that they have Heard that women behave in similar way to other guests.
In summary we booked an hotel with elevator because of my husband condition and it was not working on our arrival. He wouldn't stay in the hotel because the porter could carry the bags up but he couldn't carry him. Even if the elevator was working we wouldn't etay in a hotel where the front desk staff was hostile rude and emotionally out of control. We apend around 75 to 100 hotel nights in a year. In 40 years we have never encountered a reception such as this. Not even close. The book was booked through Booking and paid at the time of bookinf. We are asking a refund in full but they don't feel any responsability, they will apply the credit to the card from which payment was taken. Thanks a lot.
Dan Garland and
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern cream-painted hotel six kilometers from Frankfurt's airport and 12 kilometers from the city center. Rooms are simply decorated with white walls and pale wood furniture; all have bathrobes and newspapers. Guests can make use of the courtesy airport shuttle service, which runs from 7 AM to 11.00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Albatros Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albatros Airport
- Albatros Airport Morfelden Walldorf
- Albatros Airport Hotel Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf