All reviews hotel voucher own transport suited our needs one night minute drive there is no air conditioning no lift nice hotel shuttle bus business hotel cold meats stayed nights breakfast buffet wiesbaden motorway austria rhine
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stayed 1 night in Frankfurt. Arrived after a 16 hour flight to see about 20 people in line to check in. To our delight it took less than 4 minutes to get to us and we were in our room in within 5 minutes of arriving. Their efficiency was amazing!!!
Room is clean and comfortable.
But the breakfast was the best part. Amazing selection. Particularly the selection of bread, cheese and honey was the high point of the stay.
Only downside, it was quite warm and there is no A/C or fan in the room. It was tolerable but I would think twice during the hot summer months.
But any other time....this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Miriam B, ORM at H+ Hotel Wiesbaden Niedernhausen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks a lot for being our guest and for sharing your impressions with us and our future guests. Your feedback is very helpful for us to improve our service constantly. We hope to welcome you very soon in our hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I got stranded in Frankfurt thanks to a strike in France, my 9pm flight got cancelled and I was not a happy camper.
Lufthansa sorted out my next day flight quite quickly and gave me a hotel voucher (as expected).
A shuttle bus transported 30+ very unhappy people to H+ I was dreading the check in process and between getting out of the bus and picking up my suitcase made it quite late to the queue. I thought I was going to be there for hours but within 15 min the three people at the reception desk had us all key in hand and heading to the restaurant for a late night dinner, the food wasn't great but I guess it was the product of last minute prep.
My room was big with a gigantic bed and the softest most comfortable pillows on earth. I had a very good night sleep.
In the morning there was an incredibly generous buffet breakfast with some of German finest cheeses and cold meats. The staff st the restaurant were nice and polite.
I am (again) in my way to the airport hoping to catch my flight and impressed by the precision and efficiency of the hotel service.
It is located 30-40min from the airport, no idea if it is a good base for the city but they surely get the job done!
The driver of the shuttle bus is very friendly and helpful.
I am pleased and ready to go to me!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Paola,

thank you for your kind and detailed review. It is great to hear, that even though it was not planned you had a such good experience in our Hotel. It was a pleasure to forward your comments about the great service to the staff. It would be great to see you again on your next trip to frankfurt.

regards

Your Team of H-Hotesl

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Above the average. Decent size of room and good selection of breakfast. Room condition is kind of okay but need some renovation. Staffs are not very kind but still helpful. Location is good if you travell by your own car

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your last stay and apologize for any dissatisfaction. Your comment about your experience is very important for us and we thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Statements such as yours help us to see how we can make improvements for the future. Best regards!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights during German Backgammon Open 2018 having re-located here from Sheraton Plaza Congress in Frankfurt. Gym here in Neidernhausen is really really poor. Hotel is reasonable. About 20 mins drive from the beautiful city of Wiesbaden - which I loved.

Hotel beds very comfortable but need another duvet.
Was a bit chilly and the single one had little or no tog.
Rooms small but adequate. Windows are small.

Hotel reception staff friendly and helpful as were all of the staff in the hotel.

Dining lounge down a silly spiral ramp (which was annoying but excellent for wheelchair access - not needed for me but I can see how it works for others). Food choice was excellent for dinner and breakfast.

What lets this hotel down is that it has no proper fitness facility.

Stayed: May 2018
Miriam B, ORM at H+ Hotel Wiesbaden Niedernhausen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks a lot for your kind and detailed feedback. Good to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us. Although we apologize for the mentioned discomfort you had regarding the Gym. I will definitely pass on your kind comment about the friendly and helpful staff. We would be delighted to welcome you back on your next journey to Wiesbaden Niedernhausen.

Best regards,
Miriam Braun
Online Reputation Manager Rhein/Main

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We found this hotel suited our needs. Only stayed 2 nights, we found the rooms clean and large size. Bathroom was clean. Large bed. Breakfast was buffet and was good. Staff friendly and helpful, car park for vehicle onsite. It is just off the main highway, a little out of the way from shops, but we had vehicle. drove to Wiesbaden and viewed surrounding area. Supermarket 5 minute drive with a couple of restaurants close by. We did not go to them. No shops within walking distance. However we can recommend this hotel if passing through area for a couple of nights stay over.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Miriam B, ORM at H+ Hotel Wiesbaden Niedernhausen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words and the time you have taken to give us your impressions.
We are very pleased that we were able to meet your fully requirements. We look forward to welcome you soon again in Wiesbaden Niedernhausen!

Miriam Braun