“NOT AS BAD AS SOME REVIEWS MAKE OUT!”
Review of Hotel Aran

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hemmingen
Hotel Aran
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Hemmingen
Salford, United Kingdom
“NOT AS BAD AS SOME REVIEWS MAKE OUT!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I booked this last minute due to other hotels in area full due to busy exhibition . I then read reviews and feared the worse. thankfully upon arrival the host and hostess made me feell very welcome , I arrived 21.30hours and requeste some food if possible and immediately was delivered with salami, 3 types of cheese and bread, perfect with a cold beer. The room was bigger than I expected with two very comfy single beds, wooden floor desk tv shower toilet , very happy. Breakfast again was a very pleasant surprise and all very good. I AGREE with other reviews..the rate per night exceeds the standard I paid €240 for one night but I cannot blame the host and hostess as the rates are simpley supply and demand during the exhibition week. I will definitely return next month as I need to attend another fair in hannover ..i look forward to seeing you again..

Room Tip: I stayed in room 28 and this was very big and had all necessities,.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lwtc2606

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed 3 days in this Hotel and really didn't find something to not to be satisfy.
Nice building and very good breakfast.
I will stay there next time too.
I recommend this hotel if you are traveling to visit hanover and want to have a good access to the city and exihibition.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Glaziers Bay, Australia
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I can't read German so I am not sure why the others gave this hotel a low score, but to be honest I don't think the hotel holds itself up to be something it isn't.
I gave it a low value score, because it cost me 1300e for 5 nights, but that was during Messe when nothing else was available so only a small amount of profiteering going on. Despite that, while the room was tiny and the facilities really basic, it was clean, warm and friendly. From my experience, that's something rare in German hotels...

• Stayed April 2013