“Excellent Food and Service!”
Review of Der Butt

Der Butt
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Jever
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, IL
“Excellent Food and Service!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This restaurant was so good that we went twice in a week! Their fish is absolutely outstanding. They also catered to our needs when we had to select a dish for our seven-year old who has dietary restrictions.This restaurant is worth a trip to Jever!

Visited July 2014

Prague
“Unpretentious but excellent fish restaurant”
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

There is no menu, they tell you what the fresh catch of the day is. If you need help, they have a fish dictionary :-)

I took the lemon sole with a light batter, and small cooked shrimps on top. Excellent:-) naturally I accompanied it with draught Jever beer. They told me not to order a starter as it would be too much, and they were right,minutes I am glad I had space for all that great lemon sole. Very good service. Perhaps could do with a bit more thought about the decoration, it is quite functional and does not really say "sea" but otherwise, a restaurant I wish I could return to every week. The meal with side dish and 2 beers was €24, which for the quality of the food is very good value.

• Visited April 2013