Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 15/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
All reviews irish pub stayed one night great hotel per day hotel is located room was spacious exhibition centre zentrum internet garage eur
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

This was our main hotel on the Leger coach holiday, 'The Harz Mountains and Fairytale Germany'.
The hotel is big but is easy to get around.
The staff on reception and in the dining room were all very helpful and efficient.
The reception staff were very knowledgeable when advising us how to get into Hannover by tram/underground.
The hotel is about five miles out of Hannover, but the tram/underground is only a short distance away and takes you into the heart of Hannover.

The rooms were large and had comfy beds. Clean towels were provided each day in a well set out bathroom.
The dining room was well laid out serving a buffet breakfast and dinner.
There was a good variety of hot and cold food served at both meal times.
(Deserts were interesting, but enjoyable)

***** If I had one complaint it was the 'sour smell' in the bathroom. The bathroom is very modern and the shower area has a marble floor, the drain to this is concealed under a large heavy marble slab. Sadly the smell emanated from drain, due to a build up of old soap scum/hair. The daily cleaner would not be able to clean this due to the weight of the marble slab.
I reported it to reception and it was duly noted, but the smell did not go away. A 'GOOD' clean under the slab was required.
(Me....I am retired health inspector)

Given this was my only grumble, I would give this hotel the 'thumbs up' as a good place to stay and made the holiday even better.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Kevin P
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H4 Hotel Hannover Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us and other guests. We are very happy to read that you had a good experience at our Hotel in Hannover. Your positive feedback is a great motivation for the entire team. Thank you very much! We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards

Reviewed 27 January 2019

This is one of those hotels in which designers, architects, owners and staff obviously know what a client wants.
The room I had was spacious, clean as clean can be and all those details you need in order to feel welcome. From a free safe, to free water at arrival, all you need to swim in the heated pool, sauna, infrared cabin, sporting accomodation. But also a great bed, shampoo and such of a higher than usual quality, professionals at work all over the hotel.
The breakfast is a treat. Typical German style and that means royal. Of course there is always a client who is asking for something special and in this case a young woman with very little understandig for class, wearing her sporting gear (education failed there), asking for something special being made for her only. She was alone, took 8 slices of bread, filled a bottle with juice, packed fruits, cheese, 4 eggs and never stopped grabbing more and more. This is something I recently also sdid see in a Dutch hotel. Clearly you need the staff to stop this kind of clientele and behaviour.
In all: where will I book with my next stay in Hannover? This is my hotel.

Room tip: My idea is that my room 518 is great and I cannot imagnie any other room being less. Great value!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H4 Hotel Hannover Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review and lovely words about your stay in our hotel in Hannover!We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

H4 is only there because of the trade fair, the Hannover Messe, it is located in an area where there is absolutely nothing. The hotel has a good standard, the rooms are large, well equipped and up to date, everything works. But there is no charm whatsoever, so go here if you need a place to stay overnight when you visit the fair otherwise not.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RoteFuchs
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H4 Hotel Hannover Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Dear Guest,
Best regards

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This was the first time I had stayed in a H4 Hotel and I must say the first impression as I walked through the doors was wow. Our coach party arrived in the evening so we got the full effect of a vast sparkling lobby with a large piano and smart reception desk.

Over the next few days as I became acquainted with the hotel my opinion went largely unchanged. A well organised hotel with modern facilities and a high class finish. The bedroom was large and spotlessly clean. Plenty of wardrobe space, a mini bar, a safe and a very comfy king size bed. Most importantly the room had air conditioning. The bathroom was well designed with a very large walk in shower. I usually have trouble with slipping in showers but no such trouble here.

The breakfast in the morning was great. The buffet offering was huge, something for everyone whether it be fruit, cheese, bread, cake, cereals or bacon and eggs. One of the only issues I had were the options available in the evening buffet meal. Being on a coach tour where the cost of the meal is included I do not expect to receive the choice that individual travellers receive when they eat from a menu, because let’s face it they are paying more money than I am, but I would have really appreciated a 2nd meat dish option to choose from. The quality of the food for me was not an issue and the food ordered from bar from their menu looked really good.

The bar itself was a lovely subtly decorated Irish themed bar, thankfully not the sort tacky offering you get in a tourist hotspot, but more laid back traditional pub you no longer find back home. Prices were reasonable, but again I thought the variety of offering was lacking and should have had a couple more beer options.

The service generally was pretty good, the restaurant staff were friendly and always happy to help, although there was one lady in the bar who took it as an imposition to serve customers.

Although very handy for the exhibition complexes nearby, the hotel is located quite far outside the main city centre which is not ideal for the casual tourist. There are however shops near the hotel itself. The hotel has a good swimming pool, a fully equipped gym and a very handy mini shop at reception where you purchase confectionary and such like.

Overall I was very pleased with my stay in the hotel; it is certainly one of the best I have been in. It is run very well and I think the manager and staff should be very proud. In honesty I would probably give it a 4.5 rating, a 5 if the dinner issue was remedied. I would definitely go back.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SotonRanger
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H4 Hotel Hannover Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Mr. Ranger,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Well as the title suggests that really was the best thing about this hotel. The room was nice, the same as a premier inn, unfortunately the fridge was not restocked in the 3 days we were there, my wife ate the chocolate the first day & was upset she could not find any more .
There was only one breakfast tea and three creams to make a drink, when my wife asked at the reception she was told “ I will put it on my list “ I think the list must have got lost!
In the restaurant the menu was limited & the staff did not seem very happy to serve us, the glasses & cutlery that were not being used were left on our table leaving little room for what we added to the table, none of the tables were cleared of the dirty glasses etc. after other people left before we even got there.
The bar only had two people that seemed to know what they were serving (but not always there) as far as a glass of white wine was concerned, the dark skinned guy & and older woman were very good. Put the dirty towels on the floor they said if you want it changed, well I could have taken it home and back again quicker,
Will I go back NO !!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michaelcO5394DH
H-Hotels_AG, Leiter Gästebetreuung at H4 Hotel Hannover Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. Please let us know the next time, if something is wrong - please contact us! We are 24 hours for our guests in order to meet or resolve any wishes or deficiencies immediately.
Your feedback is very helpful to help you and our future guests to have an unforgettable stay.
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.