“Excellent!!!”

and 1 more site!
Hotel am Pferdezentrum
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Vechta
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were staying in this hotel for two weeks. The treatment of their owners with us was excellent and familiar. The food is very good, the breakfast is very complete. The place is very clean. Recommendable.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Juan U

Reviewed 6 February 2014

The Hotel Am Pherdezentrum is in a league of its own! It is run by a couple and their family and I felt very welcome.

The interior is quite particular - somewhat old-fashioned and curious (I counted 200+ clown dolls, pictures, etc in the dining room/restaurant), but it is extremely well kept and it is obvious that they take great care of it.

The food was good and lots to choose from.

The price is almost the best thing and must relate to the not-so-modern look. But don't be fooled - you are staying in a great place! :-)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Carina N
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I found that the owner and staff at this motel to be very friendly. I felt at home in this motels because of the family environment. The rooms are very clean and spacious, breakfast was also everything I expected being a foreigner to Germany. The motel is about 2 kilometers from the center of town which is just a great walking distance. I would recommend this motel to others for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Wernerbg
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My friend and I arrived in Vechta very tired after travelling from France with a horse box. Heidi and Robert immediately made us feel very welcome, our room was lovely and comfortable which was just what we needed after two days of travel in extremely hot weather. We stayed for four nights in all, breakfast each morning included a buffet of fresh fruit, fruit salad, an assortment of fresh bread and cereals as well as cold cut meats. There was also cooked breakfast on offer and Heidi was happy to cater for my gluten and dairy free needs. We opted to eat dinner most nights at the hotel as the menu was wide ranging and reasonably priced, and chose to eat all our meals outside in the front garden as the weather was fantastic throughout our stay.
Heidi and Robert also speak excellent English which was very useful for us as I am ashamed to say that we could not remember even the most basic German. The internet connection was very fast, even faster than my own at home.
I honestly cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, we had a lovely stay and have booked to stay again in August and October.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank juliet h
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The hospitality of the owners of this Hotel, gives you a warm and cozy feeling when you stay. The caring and quality is good and you must enjoy yourself. Always bear in mind the balance between the price and the service. In this location this is in a perfect balance.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room facing the back side, front side rooms have some traffic noise
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jan v
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Service above all. Excellent breakfast and a special French menu for dinner. Large choice of good wines and spirits.
Very fast internet connection. all room facilities are functioning according to my standards.
Heide and Robert are very helpful for any local information.
Excellent value for money. I would recommend this hotel for any business man who is traveling in the area!

Room Tip: I like the first floor, but there is not a difference because it is a quiet area
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ramy K
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I stay at this hotel every time I come to Vechta for work. I use to travel a lot and within the last 10 years I stayed in many hotels but I must say that Pferdezentrum is the one that makes me feel like home: cared of, welcome, relaxed. Owners are of a kindness that is rare to find. I could not recommend a better place in this city.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Mell3nium
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vechta
Hotel Villa Linda
Hotel Bremer Tor
#5 of 5 in Vechta
Waldhotel zum Bergsee
Vila Vita Burghotel Dinklage

Been to Hotel am Pferdezentrum? Share your experiences!