See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The hotel is new and reasonably priced and clean.

Rooms are OK but, while the hotel issues wifi vouchers there is no signal beyond the lobby so it's useless.

Breakfast was nice and complete.

No gym.

So, with no wifi and no gym, the hotel cannot be rated beyond average.

Room Tip: a lot of rooms are ground level so if this bothers you request higher floor in advance.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank j889814672
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Room was bright clean and very comfortable.
We slept there very well and really enjoyed the rich breakfast.
Price was reasonable as well. will come back again if travelling in this area
Although there was a wedding party in the hotel the same night, we were given quite rooms and didn't hear anything. Wifi was working good as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Good hotel in a small German town, had all the amenities needed and the room was comfortable. Got a room with two single beds, not sure if this is the norm in this area.

Small bar downstairs and the restaurant is good. Great breakfast and was included in the room price as well as internet.

Best part is the location and easy walking distance in the Downtown area, great place for walking and exploring several of the local bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Werne is an adorable small town and a great break from big city travel. I stayed here on business and was pleased overall -- nice hotel with a cute small hotel feel. The doors close sometime around 11 and you have to ring the bell to get the desk clerk. The rooms are a good size but my room had two twin beds instead of the larger bed I reserved. The hotel has a very modern design and was crisp and clean.

Good stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Usually stay here when I am visiting our factory in Bergkamen as the company has a corporate account.
Rooms are lovely, clean, modern & spacious with mini bar fridge, good wardrobe space, flatscreen TV & a clean & functional bathroom which includes a 'proper' hairdrier which is a must for those of us with long hair!
Service from the staff is always welcoming & friendly & English speaking is good.
Breakfast choice is good with something for everyone. Food in the Bistro is of a good quality & plenty of it.
The hotel is within a few minutes walk of the centre of Werne which is great if you fancy a walk around or finding somewhere else to eat.
The hotel is usually always fully booked as whenever I'm needing to stay more than one night I have to go on a standby list so it shows it must be a decent hotel!

I hadn't realised but during my previous stay back in the early summer I had left some toiletries - when I checked in this time there was a note to say I had left some items & that they were waiting in the room for me! Now thats what I call service.

As I travel alot around Europe & the world its nice to come back to familiar hotels that are comfortable, clean & welcoming.

Room Tip: Can sometimes be a little noisy if you're ont he 3rd floor as the breakfast room is on the floor above.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business